[Openstack] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Tristan Goode tristan at aptira.com
Fri Dec 13 11:05:22 UTC 2013

I guess what I'm trying to say by "Users and Operators" covers carriers and
telcos. By User I mean folks that consume OpenStack resources and by
Operator I mean folks that supply OpenStack resources. Maybe all can be
called Users but whatever one calls it, what I mean basically is
Non-Developers actually working on and with OpenStack. :)

Cheers

Tristan