[Openstack] Baremetal Provisioning for Openstack

Jake G. Dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 02:10:42 UTC 2013

I was trying to find information from other than official openstack documentation. Every time I have followed the openstack docs I have either rendered my whole openstack server unusable or can never get said feature to work. So I am a bit weary to follow, because I have no way to clone my current physical server test environment before i make changes at this time.

One thing I need clarification on is, the nova driver that needs to be replaced. What happens to the previous driver and can I no longer use that with KVM?

Thanks