[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud Archive information

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Tue Sep 25 13:56:52 UTC 2012

On 9/24/2012 9:38 PM, Chuck Short wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 12-09-24 07:39 PM, Sam Morrison wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've started using the Ubuntu Cloud Archive packages for Folsom in
>> Precise.
>> Haven't been able to find out much information about them so I'm
>> asking here.
>>
>> I've found the packages have quite a few bugs eg.[1]. So trying to
>> figure out where to submit bugs for these and also where the sources
>> are for these packages so I can fix them.
>
> You are doing it in the right place, please submit any bugs that you
> find in launchpad.
>
>> Doe anyone know anything about these packages?
>
> What do you want to know?
Chuck, we have been testing a system with
ppa:openstack-ubuntu-testing/folsom-trunk-testing and I have two questions:

1. When will the release version of Folsom be available using the method
described in https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/CloudArchive?
2. Will it be possible to upgrade a system using the test ppa to the
final release in the CloudArchive (and, if so, how)?

Thanks,

David