[Openstack] Ubuntu Cloud Archive information

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 00:02:07 UTC 2012

Hi Chuck,

I found all the information I need, cheers.

One more thing, I see there is no swift-plugin-s3 package in the cloud archive. Can this be ported over? I installed the quantal one and it installed fine.

I tried to contact the ubuntu-servers-team via lauchpad about this but get a launchpad error.

Thanks.
Sam