[Openstack] Could I restart devstack with old configuration?

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 25 16:30:51 UTC 2012

As I indicated, you can dress the volume stuff. Here is the rejoin-stack.sh
I have, I just added a few lines to deal with the volume problem, if you
use the script attached, everything will work fine. if you have swift
enabled, change the data file to fit your configuration

(See attached file: rejoin-stack.sh)

Tong Li
Emerging Technologies & Standards