[Openstack] FIXED IT! Re: Floating ip addresses take forever to display

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:59:11 UTC 2012

2012/11/22 Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at seas.harvard.edu>:
> Any chance we can get it fixed in Essex, too?  Or has this release
> been abandoned?  I'm not clear on what the maintenance schedule looks
> like as the steamroller of progress moves forward.

Current stable branch policy is documented in
http://wiki.openstack.org/StableBranch

tld;r openstack-stable-maint team actively backports fixes to
stable/folsom branch.
Separate openstack-diablo-maint and openstack-essex-maint teams exist
for older branches, but they accept serious issues e.g. security fixes
only.
Note that diablo/essex-maint teams are 1-2 members only, so if you
have resources I'm sure they'd welcome any help they can get.

Cheers,
Alan