[Openstack] FIXED IT! Re: Floating ip addresses take forever to display

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at seas.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 22 01:58:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 09:12:36AM -0800, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> This appears to be essex.

That's correct.

> be called on the network_api side before returning from
> allocate_for_instance.

I agree.

> If you look at folsom, you'll see there is a
> decorator for this purpose called @refresh_cache

Any chance we can get it fixed in Essex, too?  Or has this release
been abandoned?  I'm not clear on what the maintenance schedule looks
like as the steamroller of progress moves forward.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at seas.harvard.edu>  |
Senior Technologist                           | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/