[Openstack] Keystone's Swift Integration

Maru Newby mnewby at internap.com
Tue Mar 20 22:18:25 UTC 2012

Hi Chmouel,

Skipping for now is pragmatic, but I'd definitely want to implement stubs after your change lands to ensure that unit tests always run.

I vote for implementing support for unauthenticated access asap.  Anonymous access to Swift is a very important use case, and not having it means that  Keystone's swift middleware is not usable as-is.  Deployers will have to implement and maintain that functionality themselves until this is resolved.  What will it take to have it go in for this release?

Thanks,

Maru