[Openstack] Keystone's Swift Integration

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at chmouel.com
Tue Mar 20 22:32:34 UTC 2012

Hi Maru,

I probably can land something by tomorrow or thursday and we can see what
the keystone peoples would want to do with it. since this part of the code
don't affect much keystone core, I have hope this could land before essex
release.

The main problem was that it needed a bit of shuffling around so I wanted
to implement that only for Folsom.

IMO the swift_auth middleware is still usable as it is, having public
container is a use-case but not the most important one.

Cheers,
Chmouel.