[Openstack] Need testing of devstack change on different platforms.

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 18:22:56 UTC 2012

A couple changes in the larger Linux world will affect devstack.  In
F17,  we've already seen a change in the response format of ifconfig
which breaks devstack.  Upon closer inspection, it appears ifconfig
itself is deprecated, and the correct solution is to use the ip command
instead.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/8018/

I've tested this on F17  and the output is the same on F16.  Getting
this change in will help "future proof" devstack,  but I'd like a little
bit more testing,  especially if people are running devstack on
platforms other than those that are officially sanctioned and supported.