[Openstack] 回复: [openstack] nova-compute always dead on RHEL6.1

延生 付 willfly0620 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jul 24 01:05:23 UTC 2012

Dear Padraig,

Thanks for the help. I can see the log from console, really strange there is no log generated under /var/log/nova, the permission is open to nova.
Another question is Apache Qpid can not be connected, even from the same server. I setup from default, no further config.
I can see the port 5672 is listened, and I also turned iptables off. Is there any Qpid log I can refer?

Regards,

Will