[Openstack] 回复: [openstack] nova-compute always dead on RHEL6.1

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Tue Jul 24 09:44:57 UTC 2012

On 07/24/2012 02:05 AM, 延生 付 wrote:
> Dear Padraig,
>
> Thanks for the help. I can see the log from console, really strange there is no log generated under /var/log/nova, the permission is open to nova.

Ensure there are no root owned files under /var/log/nova

> Another question is Apache Qpid can not be connected, even from the same server. I setup from default, no further config.
> I can see the port 5672 is listened, and I also turned iptables off. Is there any Qpid log I can refer?

Try setting auth=no is set in /etc/qpidd.conf

Note these instructions have been used successfully by many:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_started_with_OpenStack_EPEL

cheers,
Pádraig.