[Openstack] [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Thu Jul 12 19:47:25 UTC 2012

To certain extent I agree with george's sentiment.

Recent example... we're changing tenants  to projects in the keystone api.

Yes we maintain v2 api compatibility but there will be a cost to users in
the confusion of decisions like this.  George is right to be calling for
openstack to grow up.

That's my personal opinion.

-Matt