[Openstack] Quantum deployment on Essex

Emilien Macchi emilien.openstack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:02:00 UTC 2012

Hi livemoon,

> 3. Then I use "nova-manage network create" to create network,
> but the database "ova_quantum" is empty, I have defined it in
> ovs_quantum_plugin.ini

If your database is empty, it's because the connection between
quantum-server and the database is not working. Check your
ovs_quantum_plugin.ini if you have the good "sql_connection" parameter.
And restart the service.

> I don't know whether quantum and openvswitch work well together in my
> system. Can you give me any help?

I can help you. I'm very close to release a complete documentation in
which I explain from scratch how to install Essex (with Quantum of
course).

I have to fix some errors, and I release it before monday afternoon.

Best regards

--
Emilien Macchi
Phone : +33 685 117 748