[Openstack] Quantum deployment on Essex

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Sat Apr 28 17:32:31 UTC 2012

I've responded on launchpad answers as well.  best,

Dan

 It looks like this is an error being returned by nova, not quantum.

My best guess is that you're running an older version of nova that is
expecting the network-id being passed in during the create-server request
to be an integer, not a string UUID. I think the os-create-server extension
changed from expecting an int to a UUID in early Essex. Perhaps you're
running diablo nova?