[Openstack] Improving meetbot reports

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Sep 30 07:56:06 UTC 2011

Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> One thing that seems clear is that the #info tag is not always used by
> the moderator, resulting in summaries that are way too dry to be
> meaningful. Some of the summaries have only a list of topic.

Note that anyone can use #info, #action, #idea, #help and #link. I
should definitely use them more, but it always feels funny when I'm the
only one to use them.

See http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

> On the other thand when #info is used more often, summaries seem to be
> much more intelligible. Do you think that adding a brief #info summary
> before changing topic would be a good habit?

I think it's more efficient to just have everyone use the above commands
more often.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack