[Openstack] Question on virt interfaces

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Sep 9 18:34:19 UTC 2011

Thanks it seems like there should be a backlog of these types of issues.
Or some talk with the libvirt people so those missing functions can be integrated.
Having an interface where implementations throw NotSupported still seems odd, and getting the libvirt people to make those missing functions possible seems like a good goal.