[Openstack] Question on virt interfaces

Darrel O'Pry darrel.opry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:06:41 UTC 2011

I might also tender a suggestion of a NotSupported error as well. I think
you have two states to deal with. There is the case where someone hasn't had
time to implement the feature in the driver or event review the
implementation, NotImplemented. Then there is a case where the system you're
building a driver for simply doesn't support a feature, NotSupported.