[Openstack] Real World Nova Deployments

Matt Ray matt at opscode.com
Tue May 17 01:33:31 UTC 2011

I know I speak for a number of people interested in real world
deployments when I say thanks in advance to anyone who posts to this
thread with real-world experiences. Trying to capture and document
"best practices" for large-scale deployments is part of the focus for
the Chef deployment cookbooks and documentation I'm working on with a
couple of other folks. Feel free to send me details privately if you
don't want to publicly talk about your deployments. I'll be sharing
feedback on large installations as we continue to deploy them.

Thanks,
Matt Ray
Senior Technical Evangelist | Opscode Inc.
matt at opscode.com | (512) 731-2218
Twitter, IRC, GitHub: mattray