[Openstack] Real World Nova Deployments

郭耀謙 tonytkdk at gmail.com
Tue May 17 02:14:17 UTC 2011

1.Mysql
2.FlatDHCP
3.Manually from ubuntu PPA

1head node
1network+volume
6compute ndoes

I'm hard working on nova-network HA solution.My purpose is avoid the
interruption btween user and instance.
Current topology , instance must traffic from nova-network.

Two consideration.
1. Add one more nova-network node , but administrator  can set only one
gateway of instance per network. Try to implement VRRP protocol , it might
works. But the better idea is not only HA but also traffic LB in a openstack
cluster.

2.The bridge NIC of all instance connect to same public network , this
approach will cause a problem . if there're already have a dhcp server in
same network.