[Openstack] Real World Nova Deployments

Narayan Desai narayan.desai at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:26:09 UTC 2011

We've got a system comprised of 336 compute nodes, a head node with
everything else except for the network and volume pieces, 12 volume
servers, and 2 network servers.

We're using mysql. We've deployed using VlanManager. We deploy using a
custom node imaging system here for base builds and bcfg2 for
configuration management.
 -nld