[Openstack] [SPAM] Re: Discussion on October Design Summit Locations

Brian Schott brian.schott at nimbisservices.com
Wed May 4 22:39:51 UTC 2011

We should also consider the DC area.  There are advantages for folks that depend on federal funding.  Plus, there are also strategic advantages for OpenStack to try to better engage U.S. federal agencies to promote this standard as the open cloud standard.  I'd be happy to help with leg work.

Brian

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.schott at nimbisservices.com