[Openstack] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Discussion on October Design Summit Locations

Wayne Walls wayne at openstack.org
Wed May 4 22:37:18 UTC 2011

+1 for Toronto, eventually!

Wayne

From:  Andrew Shafer <andrew at cloudscaling.com>
Date:  Wed, 4 May 2011 17:58:50 -0400
To:  Stephen Spector <stephen.spector at openstack.org>
Cc:  "openstack at lists.launchpad.net" <openstack at lists.launchpad.net>
Subject:  [SPAM] Re: [Openstack] [SPAM] Re: Discussion on October Design
Summit Locations

Thanks

That all makes sense.

Any of those options are going to start to be cold in Oct.

I reject the idea that Boston is a tech hub like Silicon Valley, but that's
because I reject the idea that anywhere is like 'the valley'.

I'd also like to up vote Toronto.

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop.

https://launchpad.net/~openstack Post to     : openstack at lists.launchpad.net
https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp