[Openstack] Network service: Quantum and Donabe BPs

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:56:52 UTC 2011

Blueprints are typically used for specific features, but you can also
have "supertask" blueprints that serve as a way to group related
blueprints together. Each blueprint can have zero or more
dependencies, which allow you to construct dependency graphs. For an
example of this, see here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/drizzle/+spec/replication-message-transform-library

See the Dependency tree at the bottom.

Cheers,