[Openstack] Network service: Quantum and Donabe BPs

Ram Durairaj (radurair) radurair at cisco.com
Wed May 4 05:25:03 UTC 2011

Hello All:

As per our discussions in Design summit, created 4 Blueprint (BP)
placeholder for Donabe...and also see 6 BPs for Quantum ...wondering
about  need for so many # of BPs...

Could we just have two BPs one for Quantum and another for Donabe? That
way most of the discussions and the subsequent dev may be all inter
related wrt one of these BP...

Sorry, new to this BP/Launchpad process...So not clear on why / how to
breakdown into Multiple BPs...I see a benefit if its all self contained.

Thoughts?

Ram