[Openstack] Problem with "values" in JSON responses

Gabe Westmaas gabe.westmaas at rackspace.com
Tue May 3 23:42:00 UTC 2011

Team titan will be implementing this, and the "values" array was one of the discussion points at the conference that didn't come to an immediate resolution.  We will try to put together a reasonable approach that balances the goals of the "values" attributes as well as the goals of "jsonic" json using some approaches discussed at the conference.

Gabe