[Openstack] Openstack API - Volumes?

Justin Santa Barbara justin at fathomdb.com
Tue Mar 22 20:33:04 UTC 2011

I am happy to do a first pass over the volume API.  I can do it as an
extension or not, whatever is more likely to be merged.

My personal feeling is that we shouldn't use extensions for something this
core, but we can do a 'full lifecycle' if we want: I'll write it as an
extension, we work on it as a community, then we promote it into core
if/when it is ready.

The thing I don't like about the extension promotion process is that it
breaks clients when the volume API is promoted.  But I'm all for trying it
and seeing what happens.

Justin