[Openstack] Texas LinuxFest Booth - Interested in Helping?

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Fri Mar 18 20:15:38 UTC 2011

The Texas LinuxFest is planned for April 2, 2011 at the Hilton in downtown
Austin and I am finalizing all plans for the OpenStack community. We have a
session at 5pm on OpenStack and are participating in the Cloud Day event on
April 1st with Cloud.com and other open source cloud technologies. The
planners of the LinuxFest have offered OpenStack a free booth from 10am ­
4pm in the Exhibit Hall but I am not able to staff it for the entire day.

I am looking to find any community members interested in assisting on April
2 in Austin with the booth?? Please contact me if you can help as I need to
let the  LinuxFest team know early next week.

Thanks.

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930