[Openstack] OpenStack Governance: Project Policy Board Election - Have you received your voting link?

Stephen Spector stephen.spector at openstack.org
Mon Mar 21 15:28:41 UTC 2011

OpenStack Community Members:

I have turned on the Project Policy Board Election system this morning and
all registered OpenStack LaunchPad members are eligible to vote. We are
using an online election tool that requires me to enter a unique email
address for every voter so please send me your email address if you have not
already received voting instructions. If you have received a voting link,
you are already in the system and have nothing further to do except vote.

Voting is open until April 1, 2011 at 11:59pm CST at which time I will shut
off the voting and the results will be announced.

REMEMBER ­ If you have not received a voting link and are reading this
email, please contact me so I can add you to the voting system at which time
a unique voting link will be sent to you.

Thanks

- - -
Stephen Spector, Rackspace
OpenStack Community Manager
stephen.spector at openstack.org
OpenStack Blog <http://openstack.org/blog>  | @opnstk_
<http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr> com <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
_mgr <http://twitter.com/opnstk_com_mgr>
Office  +1 (512) 539-1162 | Mobile +1 (210) 415-0930