[Openstack] Need to store the Data using open stack storage

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:09:12 UTC 2011

I'm assuming you've the following:
- you installed cactus (the 1.3 release)
- you're playing both the provider role (administrating users and such) and
the end user (creating files and containers).

I that is the case, then you should also look into swauth.
This section of the guide could help:
http://docs.openstack.org/cactus/openstack-object-storage/admin/content/verify-swift-installation.html
note that swauth is just one possible authentication scheme and in diablo
things are changing...

While you're just starting, you might want to just bypass all authentication
in swift. you can do that by editing the proxy configuration (by default:
/etc/swift/proxy-server.conf). find the line:

pipeline = healthcheck cache swauth proxy-server

and change it to this:

pipeline = healthcheck cache proxy-server

hope this helps.

a.