[Openstack] openstack dashboard error "AttributeError at /auth/login/ 'Settings' object has no attribute 'SWIFT_ENABLED'"

Mark Gius mark at markgius.com
Sat Aug 20 23:27:25 UTC 2011

The dashboard does not currently detect whether or not a swift endpoint is
present, and instead relies on the boolean setting SWIFT_ENABLED.  I would
guess that whatever "all in one" script you are using is deploying an older
version of the local settings file.

You can resolve this error by adding a SWIFT_ENABLED setting to your
=openstack-dashboard/local/local_settings.py= configuration file, set to
True or False depending on whether or not you have a swift endpoint enabled.

Mark