[Openstack] openstack dashboard error "AttributeError at /auth/login/ 'Settings' object has no attribute 'SWIFT_ENABLED'"

Leo van den Bulck lvdbulck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:11:45 UTC 2011

Cool, thanks for the swift (pun intended) reply.

I suppose I could have figured this out myself, but that wouldn't have been a swift exercise given my limited Openstack experience.
The Openstack community looks friendly and helpful, looking forward to interacting and possibly contributing where it makes sense.

Cheers,
Leo