[Openstack-track-chairs] Guidance on Vendor Specific Presentations?

Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com Arkady.Kanevsky at dell.com
Mon Feb 13 17:16:11 UTC 2017

Jimmy,
Do we have any guidance on total slots per track?
Expect that track chairs have freedom on full presentations, lightning talks and panels as long as they fit into allotted time slots.
But want to check.

Finally,
Do we have one conditional/backup acceptance in case one of the accepted ones fell thru?

Thanks,
Arkady