[openstack-tc] [Forum] Evolving the Community Generated Roadmap Session

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:16:46 UTC 2017

Hi,

The Product WG and OpenStack Foundation have been collaborating with the
upstream technical community to deliver a community-generated roadmap at
the last four summits and it is also shared via openstack.org/roadmap.
Recently, we have been discussing whether the community-generated roadmap
creation process could also be used to establish a bidirectional channel to
share findings from the user survey and other unanswered requirements that
members of the TC or UC might be aware of with project teams.

Heidi Joy and I are moderating a forum session to discuss this topic
further and we would like to invite members of the TC and UC to join us[1].
We will also provide a summary of the conversation for the Forum session on
both mailing lists after the summit.

[1]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-evolving-the-community-generated-roadmap

Shamail Tahir