[openstack-tc] agenda for TC meeting 25 April 2017

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Apr 24 20:45:28 UTC 2017

My apologies for sending this email later than usual.

We will hold the first meeting for the new TC on 25 April 2017 at 20:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting.

Our agenda is available for review in the wiki at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee, as usual, and is also included below.

*Welcome new membership
  * Approve new roster [1]
  * Elect chair [2]
  * Reminder of current house rules
* Adjustments to status:maintenance-mode tag definition [3]
* Presentation of User Survey findings (heidijoy)
  * See a 4-minute video overview of report highlights
  * Download the full User Survey report
  * Analyze data yourself with six global filters
  * Key findings for the TC:
   * Report represents 44% more deployments (nearly 600) and 22% more organizations than ever before, however, fewer total respondents
   * The majority of OpenStack users are on an unsupported release: all deployments / deployments in production
   * NPS scores declined for users overall and for those with deployments - see the full report for verbatim comments
   * 12 projects asked specific questions to inform future development. See answers on pages 58-65 of the report.
   * See the report "Deployment Decisions" section (pages 42-57) for installation/configuration insights.
* Update diversity tags [4]
* Next steps (if any) for Driver teams [5] [6] and networking-cisco's standing request [7]
* Abandoning the weekly meeting (flaper87)
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/458770
[2] https://review.openstack.org/458774
[3] https://review.openstack.org/457794