[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact][SIG] [PTG] Summary of Discussions

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Mar 13 22:29:59 UTC 2018

Just one comment on this section before I forget again:
#IRC Channels#
We want to get rid of #openstack-101 and begin using #openstack-dev
instead. The 101 channel isn't watched closely enough anymore and it makes
more sense to move onboarding activities (like in OpenStack Upstream
Institute) to a channel where there are people that can answer questions
rather than asking those to move to a new channel. For those concerned
about noise, OUI is run the weekend before the summit when most people are
traveling to the Summit anyway.

I would recommend sending folks to #openstack vs #openstack-dev by default.

Amy (spotz)