[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] tool for tracking actions

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Nov 28 18:19:42 UTC 2017

One of the benefits I would see of using Storyboard is that the self-healing SIG will be working with many, many OpenStack projects (since the main work is integrating the functionalities).

As some of these will be using Storyboard (either in the short or long term), this would improve our chances of building up appropriate epics without duplicating the action items across multiple systems.

Choosing the tools completely independently could risk that we end up having to learn all of them.

Tim