[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing] Storyboard for tracking SIG actions?

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Tue Nov 28 20:42:34 UTC 2017

Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:
>One of the benefits I would see of using Storyboard is that the
>self-healing SIG will be working with many, many OpenStack projects
>(since the main work is integrating the functionalities).
>
>As some of these will be using Storyboard (either in the short or
>long term), this would improve our chances of building up appropriate
>epics without duplicating the action items across multiple systems.
>
>Choosing the tools completely independently could risk that we end up
>having to learn all of them.

Very good point, Tim.  My main hesitation with Storyboard was simply
ignorance over whether it is ready for serious use yet (and that's
despite a vague memory of Thierry answering that question recently
when I asked it ...)

But Storyboard seems to have come on hugely since I last looked at it,
so most likely my knowledge was simply out of date.  If it is indeed
ready, I'm more than happy to give it a go.

That said, it seems to be based on the assumption that all work is
associated with at least one project (i.e. git repo).  Is there a way
to make it work for a SIG which has no corresponding git repo?