[Openstack-operators] Ops Community Documentation - first anchor point

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Thu May 24 20:31:29 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 01:26:07PM -0700, Melvin Hillsman wrote:
:   I think a great model we have in general as a community is if people
:   show up to do the work, it is not something crazy, get out of their
:   way; at least that is how I think of it. I apologize if there is any
:   perception opposed to my previous statement by me bringing up the other
:   repos. I tried to be clear in wanting to get feedback from Doug in hope
:   that as we move forward in general, what are some thoughts on that
:   front to ensure we continue to remove roadblocks if any exist in
:   parallel to great work, like what Chris is driving here. On that front,
:   please do what works best for those doing the work.

No worries I feel the love :)

Going to go forward implemnting as SIG + repo which seems lightest way
forward, we can always adapt and evolve.

-Jon

:   On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 7:26 AM, Jonathan D. Proulx