[Openstack-operators] Ops Community Documentation - first anchor point

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:26:07 UTC 2018

I think a great model we have in general as a community is if people show
up to do the work, it is not something crazy, get out of their way; at
least that is how I think of it. I apologize if there is any perception
opposed to my previous statement by me bringing up the other repos. I tried
to be clear in wanting to get feedback from Doug in hope that as we move
forward in general, what are some thoughts on that front to ensure we
continue to remove roadblocks if any exist in parallel to great work, like
what Chris is driving here. On that front, please do what works best for
those doing the work.

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com