[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetup, Co-Location options, and User Feedback

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Mar 20 16:25:04 UTC 2018

I had jokingly called it the 'OpenStack Community Working Midcycle' during
the UC meeting because I always wondered if the Gathering part of PTG had
made it hard for people to get support to go. But I really do like the word
contributor mentioned here and I think we should stress that in the
re-naming as Operators and their feedback are a very large contribution.

Amy (spotz)