[Openstack-operators] Switching from Fuel to OpenStack-Ansible

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Jun 5 08:14:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

That's doable indeed! (In fact it's exactly what I did during Kilo
timeframe! :p)
Have you looked at the openstack-ansible deploy guide? It should help
you understand the process. On the way it should link you to the
reference architecture, where you can have more details about the
network flows.

Don't hesitate to join us on our IRC channel for more detailed
questions, on freenode #openstack-ansible.
If you want to continue by email, don't hesitate to put
[openstack-ansible] in the email title :)

Best regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)