[Openstack-operators] Switching from Fuel to OpenStack-Ansible

Matthew John JohnMP at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 11:36:50 UTC 2018

Hi both,

Thanks for the info.

Yep, I've had a look at the reference architecture and will probably end up running three controllers with six compute nodes using Ceph for storage. Initial thoughts are to put the Ceph OSDs on the compute nodes which each have 4x400GB SSD drives spare and use the controllers as the ceph monitors.

It is a month or two until I start the migration so will hop on to IRC if I have any issues or questions!

Cheers,

Matt

---
Dr Matt John
Engineer (Service Delivery - COMSC)
School of Computer Science & Informatics
Cardiff University, 5 The Parade, Cardiff, CF24 3AA
Tel: +44 2920 876536
JohnMP at cardiff.ac.uk
The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh or English. Corresponding in Welsh will not lead to any delay.

Dr Matt John
Peiriannydd (Cyflwyno Gwasanaeth - COMSC)
Ysgol Cyfrifiadureg a Gwybodeg
Prifysgol Caerdydd, 5 The Parade, Caerdydd, CF24 3AA
Ffôn : +44 2920 876536
JohnMP at caerdydd.ac.uk
Mae'r Brifysgol yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg neu'n Saesneg. Ni fydd gohebu yn Gymraeg yn creu unrhyw oedi.