[Openstack-operators] OpenContrail Integration with an existing OpenStack

Salvatore Campanella salvatore.cmp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 14:13:36 UTC 2018

Hi Robert,

> What do you mean by “clean”?

I already have some object that currently exists in the neutron/mysql db
and I would like to integrate OpenContrail with my existing OpenStack
installation, but I didn't know what the expected behavior would be.
To be clearer: I didn't know if I would have lost the objects instanced
previously or if OpenContrail requires that I delete all objects in the
neutron db before the integration procedure.

So, thanks for your explanation!

Cheers,
Salvatore