[Openstack-operators] Wanted: Operators willing to assist with COA Review

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Feb 6 00:07:17 UTC 2018

The COA is scheduled to be upgraded from Newton to Pike, and we're
looking for people to help us identify existing questions that need to
change to reflect the changes between the releases.  If you or someone
on your team recently took the COA and can offer specific feedback or
assistance, we're looking for your help!

Please contact jimmy at openstack.org or anne at openstack.org for more
info.  This is a timely effort, so your prompt response is appreciated!

Thanks!
Jimmy McArthur