[Openstack-operators] Dedicated Network node ?

Christian Berendt berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Thu Feb 1 20:34:48 UTC 2018

> On 1. Feb 2018, at 19:42, Flint WALRUS <gael.therond at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think that indeed make sens as because now a day most the installations tend to either be within a dockerized solution or a relatively fair amont (3/4) of large hw nodes.
>
> One situation that would require dedicated hw would be a very large installation requiring you to lower the network pression on your controllers or docker workers in order to avoid noisy behaviors.

Depending on the firewall concept, dedicated networks make sense in smaller environments using Docker.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

Mail: berendt at betacloud-solutions.de
Web: https://www.betacloud-solutions.de

Betacloud Solutions GmbH
Teckstrasse 62 / 70190 Stuttgart / Deutschland

Geschäftsführer: Christian Berendt
Unternehmenssitz: Stuttgart
Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 756139