[Openstack-operators] Dedicated Network node ?

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:42:27 UTC 2018

I think that indeed make sens as because now a day most the installations
tend to either be within a dockerized solution or a relatively fair amont
(3/4) of large hw nodes.

One situation that would require dedicated hw would be a very large
installation requiring you to lower the network pression on your
controllers or docker workers in order to avoid noisy behaviors.