[Openstack-operators] Sydney Takeaways - UC

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Mon Nov 13 18:07:12 UTC 2017

I took an action to work on this bit:

   1. "stackalytics" for user community

Closely tied to #5. Assists with non-developers being able to show their
impact in the community and justify travel amongst other things.

   - We should discuss how to make this happen and prioritize
      - Started a document - https://docs.google.com/document/d/
      1P4b8A9ybBaEYCu7xwVFt37jcZYzs9taxfNprwKlbdh0
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P4b8A9ybBaEYCu7xwVFt37jcZYzs9taxfNprwKlbdh0>

and will work with Jimmy McArthur. Though maybe Melvin also took an item in
a separate meeting...