[Openstack-operators] Sydney Takeaways - UC

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:21:23 UTC 2017

Hey David,

Nope, no action taken in a separate meeting. I had been thinking about this
for some time from the OpenStack Days China operators event in July as I
mentioned in the session and just wanted to get something down based on
things that had been swirling in my head and some notes I had sitting
around. Feel free to use the Google Doc or not, totally ok. I wanted to be
sure we captured key items from the Summit and got them down in the open to
ensure larger community is aware of what we are working on as UC.

Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
mrhillsman at gmail.com
mobile: (832) 264-2646