[Openstack-operators] [User-committee] User Committee Election

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Mon Feb 13 21:59:16 UTC 2017

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Shilla Saebi <shilla.saebi at gmail.com> wrote:
> That information can be found at the below link:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee/UC-Election-Feb17

A friend just pointed out my name is misspelled on the ballot.  When I
voted this morning I completely overlooked that :)  Luckily it's
un-common enough to not be easily confused with any of the other
candidates.

However, for the record, a vote for Christopher Adeo is a vote for
Christopher Aedo!  (Hopefully that will fly, rather than re-running
the election!)

-Christopher